Our study this summer is a video-based program called Mom Core by Karen Stubbs. We will focus on many aspects of motherhood: purpose, boundaries, time management, and more.
As a part of our program, each mom will receive the Mom Core Study Guide. This guide includes a summary of the lesson, discussion questions, and suggestions for further reading. It also includes daily devotions to read and reflect on throughout the week. I have attached the PDF for you & you can also access the PDF through the RightNow Media lessons.
- Week 1: July 8-14 Purpose
- Week 2: July 15-21 Boundaries
- Week 3: July 22-28 Time Management
- Week 4: July 29-Aug 4 Being A Student of Your Child
- Week 5: Aug 5-11 Discipline
- Week 6: Aug 12-18 Contentment
1. All the video content will be available on RightNow Media. To access the video, you will need to set up your free account.
2. There is also a RightNow Media app that makes watching easy. After downloading the app, choose “King of Glory Lutheran Church” library from the menu. This will give you access to all the Mom Core lessons & also access to the Study Guide PDF.
1. Watch the Lesson: You can access them via the app or online. Watch Now
2. Share Your Thoughts: Visit our Summer Moms Fellowship Facebook group to share your comments, ideas, and to discuss the lesson further with other group members
3. Further Reflection - I encourage you to use the daily devotions in the Mom Core Study Guide to guide your prayer time throughout the week.